Video: Train surfing goes horribly wrong

Not for the feint-hearted
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Train surfing is a popular, but sometimes deadly, activity that many crazy South Africans like to challenge each other to.

In this case it went horribly wrong for one poor guy

There hasn’t been much reported about the incident but it is believed that the ‘train surfer’ who is on fire in this clip was electrocuted and did not survive.

[WARNING: not for sensitive viewers]


You can follow BangkokJack on Facebook & Twitter.  Feel free to comment on story below

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!